Friday, February 02, 2007

Unphased-Unbeeindruckt

I am jealous of these lazy cats right now.Unimpressed by the events of the last 2 weeks they are sleeping and lounging away.I bet they don't even miss Volker for a second( although can't blame them, he teased them behind my back) and now have the nerves to rest up on his bed!
Ich bin im Moment schon etwas eifersuechtig auf diese faulen Katzen! Unbeeindruckt der Ereignisse der letzten 2 Wochen liegen sie faul und schlafend rum.Ich wette sie vermissen Volker nicht fuer einen Pfennig( aber da kann ich sie nicht mal verurteilen, er hat sie oft hinter meinem Ruecken geaergert) und haben auch noch den Nerv auf seinem Bett zu pennen!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't you wonder what the animals really think of it all? Do they wonder where he went? I'll bet they do miss him. I know my dog would miss me if all of the sudden I was gone.

Dunja said...

Yes, my dogs would miss me as well!

T said...

ah they miss him too I bet. thats why they sleep on his bed

Gudl said...

I wanna be a cat, too!!

Gemma said...

Ich bin auch oft neideisch auf unsere Katze, wie sie sich morgens, nachdem sie ihr Frühstück eingenommen hat, irgendwo ein schönes warmes Plätzchen einnimmt, das sie dann erst nach vielen Stunden verlässt.....