Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tobias trauert-Tobias is grieving



Tobias kam mit diesem Bild, was er am 22.1.07 gemalt hatte, nach Hause.Es heisst: "Ich liebe meinen Papa sehr" und zeigt Volker im Krankenhausbett.
Tobias vermisst Volker sehr und er spricht nun mehr von seinem Tod und er weint nun oefter.
Ich versuche ihn so gut es geht zu troesten.
Tobias came home with this picture that he drew on Jan.22,07.It say's :" I like my dad very much" and it shows him in the hospitalbed. He misses Volker very much and he talks about his death a little more and also cries more.I try to console him as best as I can.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so sad, my heart breaks for him. Every day you and your family are in my prayers.

Priscilla said...

I am praying too. Tonight I will say extra prayers for Tobias.

Gudl said...

God bless this little man!!

Martha said...

We'll make a special effort to remember Tobias in our prayers.

T said...

praying is all I can say to you.
it is all I can offer.

Dunja said...

THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Tobias!

kristina said...

I am still praying for you and your family too.

Anonymous said...

Wir kennen uns nicht, ich bin zufaellig auf Deine Web-Eintraege gestossen - alles ist mit soviel Liebe aufbereitet, eure Geschichte beruehrt mich und ich wuensche Dir und Deiner gesamten Familie von Herzen alles Gute! Gemeinsam seid ihr stark! Peggy (seit einigen Monaten neu hier in der Gegend um Westchester / NY)

Dunja said...

Peggy danke!! Wir lebten jahrelang in CT.Und eventuell geh ich dort wieder hin.Wenn du mal Lust und Heimweh hast, komm doch mal zu uns ins Deutsche Lokal in Bethel, CT.Siehe link.