Friday, February 23, 2007

Besucher-Visitors



Bianca's week with us has almost come to an end.It was nice to have her around.And it made me realize that in a short while she will be going off on her own to college.Raimund came to pick her up, but planning to look at a couple of colleges while up here with Bianca.Carina went along as well.
Also my good friend Romy came from Germany to help me out for the next 3 weeks.I am so gald she took the time to come over and back me up!
Bianca's Woche mit uns ist fast vorbei.Es war schoen sie hierzuhaben.Mir wurde klar wie kurz sie nur noch daheim ist bevor sie in einem Jahr allein ins College gehen wird.Raimund kam um sie abzuholen und bei der Gelegenheit wollen sie sich zwei Colleges ansehen.Carina fuhr auch mit.
Ausserdem kam meine gute Freundin Romy aus Deutschland angereist um uns fuer die naechsten 3 Wochen unter die Arme zu greifen! ich bin sehr froh darueber!

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Aha, das ist also die Romy! Hab ich ja noch nie gesehen auf einem Foto. Hört sie eigentlich noch gern Bibi Blocksberg Cassetten?
;-))

Gudl said...

Bye Bi! Hi Ray and Romy!!
Vielleicht sehen wir uns ja mal.

Dunja said...

Ja komm vorbei Gudrun!

Priscilla said...

I'm so glad that she came. It is so nice to have a friend to come...especially one from so far. She is very kind.

I have been thinking so much about you. You are always in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

YAY for Dad and Romy!