Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hope has arrived-Hope kam



Hope has arrived in form of a helpless, tiny kitten, wet and shaking. It was just waiting for people like us to bring her in. People who can't walk by a tiny creature of God who is helpless. Found her at the barn. Her name is Hope.
"Hope" ist nun bei uns in Form eines kleinen, nassen, zittrigen Kaetzchens.Es hat auf Leute wie uns gewartet die jedes kleine Dingelchen aufnehmen.Kleines Kreaturchen von Gott. Gefunden am Stall.Ihr Name ist Hope-Hoffnung.

12 comments:

germanone93 said...

Wow!! How cuuuute. Lol. I'm glad you brought her inside...Is that a beanie baby laying next to her? she's so small. And nice name!

germanone93 said...

Oh and how does boomer and lady like her?

Dunja said...

Yes, it is a beanie baby pig for some company. Boomer is fine with her and Lady is afraid and jealous. :)

T said...

ah boomer mmmmm I like boomer!, I like all your fuzzy little critters! hope is a good solid name!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, how cute!

Rachel said...

Awww! What a cute and very lucky little kitty to be rescued! I love the name too.

Priscilla said...

She looks sweet...and cute!

Heike said...

Wie süß

kristina said...

She is so cute.

Dunja said...

t...still interested in Boomer? I am still thinking about his future..and maybe another home.Now that I have to move back and all...

Gemma said...

Ach, wie süüüüß!!!!!!!!!

T said...

I would take little boomer in a heart beat, but I can't due to my own unpredictable life. and my husband would shoot me.LOL.
but i will pray that little boomer gets a great home!