Monday, November 27, 2006

My favorite bird-mein Lieblingsvogel


One of the things I enjoy is birdwatching.I always have the birdfeeders filled so that I can see the different species eat at them and even sometimes look them up in a birdbook if someone new comes around.But my alltime favorite one is the red cardinal.He is so stunning! We had 8 cardinals at the same feeder last week at the same time!
Eines der Dinge die ich geniesse ist Voegel beobachten.Ich habe immer die Futterhaeuschen gefuellt damit ich die verschiedenen Vogelarten beobachten kann.Manchmal schlage ich sogar nach welche Arten es sind, sollte jemand Neues auftauchen den ich nicht kenne.Aber mein absoluter Lieblingsvogel ist immer noch der rote Kardinal.Er ist einfach umwerfend schoen! Letzte Woche hatten wir 8 Kardinale zur gleichen Zeit an den Futterhaeuschen!

3 comments:

Gudl said...

Stunning photos of the birdies!

Priscilla said...

I like the cardinals too. There is a cardinal couple who hang out around our place. Do they have cardinals in Germany? Or are they just in the US and Canada?

Dunja said...

Hi Priscilla, they don't have cardinals in Germany!