Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Majestic Tree- Majestaetischer Baum


When we first looked at the house I noticed a big, majestic tree in the front yard.There is something about this tree that I really like.It is not very healthy anymore it seems and there is a bee nest in it as well, but still.It is a gorgeous tree! It also reminds me a little of my favorite tree back in Connecticut!
Als wir uns das Haus zum ersten Mal ansahen fiel mir gleich ein grosser, majestaetischer Baum im Vorgarten auf.Irgendwas Besonderes geht von diesem Baum aus, den ich wirklich mag.Er ist nicht mehr der Gesuendeste und ein Wespennest ist auch darin, aber trotzdem.Es ist ein toller Baum! Ausserdem erinnert er mich etwas an meinen Lieblingsbaum in Connecticut!

1 comment:

Gudl said...

Nice capture of the tree! (Funny, I have a very similar tree that I want to post one of those days....)